Monday, July 28, 2008

"theres a first time for everthing"

I've always thought about how "cool" it would be to have a blog and show people my love of fashion, pop culture, and well life it self. however now that i have this big blank page staring at me i have no clue what to start with, what my vision is, or anything. so i guess ill just say whats on my mind...clothes and thats about it. oh and the fact that my boyfriend is thousands of miles away on vacation, summer vacation is almost over, and i haven't completed half the things i wanted to on my to-do list. but i guess i do still have 4 weeks to re-vamp my entire wardrobe, dye my hair a stunning shade of chocolate brown, oh and actually work out a little before the start of a killer pom season (pom being a mix between cheer and dance thats totally intense and really only goes on in michigan) so it looks like ill have alot to share with the um zero readers i will have lol.

x's and o's

No comments: