Sunday, August 31, 2008

bold lip...bold brow

im amazed by the fact that i havent posted anything in a really long time! i havent been less inspired then usual, just busy with the fact that there is only one more day of summer left. this leaves me with alot of time to think of how i need o re-invent myself. even though i love fashion, i have a hard time wearing the clothes im inspired to put together to school. since i live in a subarb, most of the girls at my school dress like just that suburbans...hollister is name brand, fake chanel bags or coach is ideal, ratty sweats and adidas flipflops are normal....hoewver i hate it all. so my goal this year is to walk down the halls in my high heels and pencil skirts, pearls, and bows with pride and if people want to make fun of me screw them they are the ones that look like they jus rolled out of bed.

and aside from my clothing wanting to be different i also want my face to appear different...most girls wear little to no makeup and if so they experiment with glue gloss and sparkly shitty eyeshadow. quality, chic, and elegent is what is key to at least myself. i especially love style.com 's feature on bold brows and lips from the 3.1 phillip lim fashion show. the look is so effortless and chic that any person with well hands could pull it of, but i feel like most people are afraid to try it cause they are afraid of looking foolish or like a child put on their makeup.

No comments: