Tuesday, August 5, 2008

"white rice with garlic butter"

above is my dinner and my new obsession. my boyfriends home but i didnt eat before i went over so when i got home my parents already ate all the stir fry so i got creative. and personally i hate rice i think its funky tasting but i tryed to make it more noodle-y with salt, pepper, butter...and garlic powder aka my life.
and in other news...
i got interested in fall 08 yet again!
couture this time though. and i have
been obsessed with chanels head gear for
lack of better words. it reminds me of like a mirror as if shes looking through at herself. i love the all black of the first look, very elegent, very classic, very chanel. the second kind of reminds me of christian dior's courture line which isnt a bad thing its more the color then anything. however it is lovely, just not as classic chanel as i usually like for karl. i really would love to see a dress with the same draping on top as the pink one but with a shorter version of the black dress' skirt in black, very chic flapper coctail dress or party dress if the sleve on the dress wasnt there and it just wrapped around to the back. and of course the pumps in both looks are lovely, very classic black chanel. LOVE IT! mary murphy [so you think you can dance] scream! thats on the hot tamale train =]





No comments: