Sunday, September 21, 2008

luella/harlequin/proenza

Sorry for lack of posts, school is a bitch to say the least. spanish 3 and proofs in gemoetry are killing me. along with the bruises and twisted ligiments from pom practice. i have barely enough time to finish school work and sleep let alone keep up with trends! my style is in a rut ive stuck to jeans and tshirts or sweaters for the past week. and i think i wore the same pair of patent flats 3 days in a row...so this lovely saturday morning after dying my hair darker, cleaning my closer ( i put my jeans i perfect piles so they look like a mall) and complting geometry homework i decided to hit up style.com aka my life to find new ideas and updates on fashionweek. luella and proenza are still in my top despite that they are polar opposites.

harlequin: cesare paciotti's shoes make me smile. they were in a trend spotlight section of style.com very reminiscent of emilio pucci
luella...one word love. all the candy sweet colors just scream spring. the dainty florals and corseted tops with tiered pencil and a-line skirts with a como of pillbox hats, patent pumps, and strong fushia lips.
in love with the lavender mary janes and tiered? skirt
somewhat plain simple and sickly sweet. but its just to adorable not to comment on
and aside from the dainty florals and layered chiffon..i also love proenza schouler. much stronger and sleeker then the fall stuff. i love the leather and structured shoulders. the goggles in some of the looks are some what reminiscent of charlie and chocolate factory to me...and who doesnt love candy??

x's and o's

No comments: