Tuesday, November 4, 2008

"I love how it's 70 degrees in november and i take pictures pretending its fall"




thanks to election day i had no school, and what better way to spend it then blowing off homework, sleeping in(kinda i woke up at 930), and taking pictures with leaves! it was oddly warm for November and the Christmas music on the radio really threw me off. Do people really think the mall needs to be decorated for Christmas already? i love christmas, and i think its a beautiful time of year, but november is way to early. but its never to early to make a mental list, right?

my list-well kinda-
laptop (I want a pretty purple one thats all mine so no one trys to take it from me when im working)
camera( not a crappy kodak like i have now, a nice with, ooh and a tripod)
and um everything in vogue, elle, etc.

x's and o's

2 comments:

AusAnna said...

ha ive made my xmas list too. :)
love your blog girl. great outfits.x

T said...

I really like your pictures!!