Monday, December 15, 2008

I think I have a crush on Alexander Wang...

(Click to enlarge)
At this very moment aside from classic houses(Chanel, Dior, Prada, etc.) Alexander Wang is my absolute favorite designer hands down. However i love a Lanvin dress every now and then, a Marc Jacobs bag, or a Luella show. Alexander never fails to impress me. His pre-fall show is so simple, and wearable. I love the use of jackets in the line and the subtle bra showing shows he knows how to make sexy tasteful, which is often hard for young designers. If i ever had the chance to meet him i would probably die, hes so cute(In a little baby way)
I decided aside from interning at teenvogue, assisting Anna Wintour, and making my own line by the time i'm 25 ( In my dreams of course ;] ) i would love to work for Alexander Wang.... a girl can hope right?

x's and o's

No comments: