Thursday, December 25, 2008

New year=New blog

armed with a sweet new camera, an armful of fashion books, some charcoal and a sketchpad, my new years resolution is to start taking this blog seriously or completely start a new one. I vow to do more outfit posts, and develop a signature style(at the moment i'm thinking preppy, girly, but a little bit bohemian as the spring rolls in) With my subscription to Nylon arriving soon, and Vogue being mailed asap i will also attempt to engross myself with even more fashion knowledge. And of course I'll try to keep my grades at all a's, lose some weight in the behind region, and spend less time reading and eating and more time exercising(as soon as the snow melts of course) blah, blah, blah...

p.s. my style inspiration The Clothes Horse has the cutest labbit ever, so i decided that i was in desperate need of one myself, however she is yet to have a name, her photos will be up soon. Comment your name ideas, i need something good

x's and o's

No comments: