Tuesday, January 20, 2009

new blog?

At the time I made this blog, i knew nothing about fashion blogs. I realize now i need more of a vision for my blog, but I don't know where to start. I want a new name first off, the lack of creativity resulted only because I was too excited to make the stupid blog I rushed through the naming process. With blogs out there called The Clothes Horse, Quiet Milk, and Everybody is Ugly, mine hardly compares.

Where do girls come up with these inspiring names? And when will i finally post an outfit post...the world (or at least I) will never know.

x's and o's
(I think I might stop procrastinating and study now)

1 comment:

CSA said...

Today is a new day for America. Good Luck President Obama ! Thanks to you and all before you, we have the right to write, discuss, rant, demonstrate and "blog" freely ... To be who we want to be, to do what we want to do, and even wear what we want to wear. America is a great place to be and be a part of.

P.S. Good blog !