Friday, February 27, 2009

Why so much hate for Peaches?

"Growing up, I was never a casual kind of girl. As early as age 9, I preferred to wear garish, ill fitting ‘80s prom dresses over jeans – usually to disastrous results. I did envy the more put-together girls who had armoires full of perfectly ironed, timeless pieces; they looked effortless in their black or white silk staple skirts and trousers dressed up with a statement bag or Chanel jacket. But at heart, I was a magpie, always rooting through bargain bins at charity shops for, say, a sequined cape, which for some reason I just had to own."
--Peaches Geldof--

She's cute, shes a good writer ( even if she takes her NYLON column a little too seriously) and her English accent isn't annoying like some say. So why so many haters?

No comments: