Thursday, March 19, 2009

Dear, Blog...Sorry I don't write on you anymore

With a birthday (sweet 16) and tons of homework ( it was the end of the semester) i've had barely any time for fashion. All i've done that is fashion related at all was draw pairs on shoes in commercial art class at school, along with blenders, exercise tools, and desks ( it's a product design unit) I got some fun markers and a sketch pad for my birthday but unfortuatly the only thing i've done in it was doodle all the colors on a piece of paper and draw a yellow bubble skirt with a pink halter top, because it reminded me of a little girls birthday party dress. If I actually do my algebra 2 homework tonight i'll try to update on fall 09 stuff before bed. But hopefully i'll be posting some outfit posts soon since i have gift cards to spend =] and new birthday clothes in my closet.

ps. Would shoes with heels that you can remove to change the color be something you would buy??

No comments: