Wednesday, August 26, 2009

I just might have a serious addiction...


to magazines.

Yesterday i decided to clean out under my bed (a very scary place) and discovered I had 150 magazines under there. The number isn't huge but when layed across my bedroom floor we had a problem. With everything ranging from last months nylon to marie claires from 2006 and the last issues of Cosmo girl and teen people the clutter was some what over whelming. I managed to throw away 50 (mostly old Girls Life and Cosmo girls) but I couldn't bare to throw away the rest in fear i will throw away the one with that one spread I loved or the one ad for this and so on. Maybe In the future I'll get over my addiction (or just continue it hehe) or I could take up a hobby of magazine sculpting which for the record is f-ing cool.


No comments: