Monday, August 18, 2008

"the managment"

so recently ive been into druggie music, my pappion puppy, and wearing nothing but sweats. however i also started working! for 8.50 and hour i either stuff enveloped or boxes for a few hours twice a week. however, this money is going towards a new purse and clothes. which makes me super excited, at the moment i will be online finding a designer bag for school =] and at work a suprisingly cool radio dj told my mom about vintage stores, one that his girlfriend will soon be owning in ann arbour....so im also in the process of convincing my parents to take me there for the day for vintage shopping and american apparel shopping =] so excitedd! ill soon be posting my online finds

x's and o's

1 comment:

Richel said...

I love designer bags, but I always get so paranoid bringing them to school! I hope you find one :).