Tuesday, August 19, 2008

"Lauren Conrad meets taylor momson"


yes the title pretty much explains my new hair. i asked my hairdresser [allie] to pretty much do this but less choppy on the bottom, since im lazy and cant handle blowing my hair out so it will ever look like that. oh and for the record i love lc's dress here, and here completely obvi Christian loubutin's. however square sunglasses arent exactly forward, kind of more last summer id love to see her in some ray bans...that would be funny.

today i also scanned through my HUGE issue of elle and was completly inspired and happy with my fashion life again. im yet to start vogue since it hurts me its so heavy [ or i need to start working out again?] im in love with the huge spread of indie artist turned designers. im so jealous of their creativity and well their everything actually.

resort 09- usually i hate it, seems too summery to be looking at when all i wan to do is have the weather drop um 20 degrees so i can wear pants without sweating to death. this year i was pleasantly surprised, especially with Monique Lhullier...
i absolutly love this dress period.the color is gorgeus, cut flattering, and accessories lovely.
my personal favorite in the collection, simple and wearable...i love the jacket, but i cant tell the exact material of the sweater/coat/over thing which bothers me.

well i'll definatly be looking at resort lines again.

x's and o's
for now

1 comment:

liz said...

hey, i was gonna go get my hair cut today, and i typed in lauren conrad in google, bc i wanted a short choppy cut with bangs and the pic of her linked me to ur website, and i really loved it, i started a blog awhile ago to get my art out there, now im kinda giving up on it thou, which is a lil depressing, but o well..anyays, just wanted to say i love ur style and outfits.
peace&love, liz