Wednesday, August 20, 2008

" the rocker"

for the record this is the cutest thing alive: go see the rocker =]


so..even though i wasn't tagged i love questionares with a passion so i filled it out
A is for age
: 15
B is for booze of choice: diet dr pepper? haha no booze but a drink
C is for career: none
D is for your dad's name: Chris
E is for essential items to bring to a party: Camera
F is for favourite song at the moment: shut up and let me go- the ting tings
G is for favourite game: life
H is for home town: novi

I is for instruments you play: none
J is for jam or jelly you like: Strawberry
K is for kids: None
L is for living arrangements: With my parents
M is for mother's name: sheri
N is for name of your crush: jason
O is for overnight hospital stays: none..but dont wanna jinx it =]

P is for phobias: bugs, sea animals, feet
Q is for quotes you like: none specifically but i love every word out of coco chanels mouth

R is for relationship that lasted the longest: 4[ish] months
S is for sartorial style: a mix: love classics, and anything girly

T is for time you wake up: lately around 6 or 7 for work, but id prefer 11
U is for underwear: aerie
V is for vegetables you love: Cucumbers
W is for weekend plans: school dance =p
X is for x-rays you've had: Teeth
Y is for yummy food you make: i cant cook =[

now back to business::: today i saw the rocker which isnt an amazing movie its good but not like some serious oscar nominee in the making kinda film , but it has my future husband in it and i was so happy the entire time because teddy gegier is my dream person! but my mom made me very angry when she said they altered his voice because its higher in person [ yes i have met him, after his concert thats me and him outside the venue..i look sick nasty but i was super excited and after that picture i like attacked him with a hug and i made him sign stuff: mean fan girl i know]

today i also took a much needed trip to the library: i gave up on the twilight books, and i needed words since vogue and elle ads arent making me smarter. i got the only two decent fashion books in the whole place, one spotlighting the 60's the other the 80's my two favorite eras...other then the 30-40's but of course they didnt have the 40's stupid public library

so for the rest of my boring summer, i will be reading books yay me.

x's and o's

No comments: