Friday, November 21, 2008

Phantom=Fashion?

During my lazy Friday evening, i ate at a sushi place(there's a guy with zac efron hair who shook my hand...he loves me) with my boyfriend and watched phantom of the opera. The entire movie i got annoyed with all the singing (just like mama mia) so i focused on the clothes. Of course a skirt with a 10 foot diameter probably isn't practical, but how amazing would it be to incorporate that same feel to everyday stuff. That time period was so elegant, the ladies wore hats and gloves, why can't people look this beautiful today? I hate how lazy our society has become.The soft pink looks stunning with the lace gloves and the tiers on the skirt add alot of volume. I love the top detailing of this dress, but take off the patterned layered skirt and change it to a chic pencil skirt, instant party dress
Of course its one of the most beautiful scenes in the movie, and the dress is amazing, it reminds me of that transition from winter to spring and the detail on the bottom is so intricate.

No comments: