Tuesday, November 18, 2008

sick day

For the past few days ive been home dying of what i thought was strep, however it's "only a virus" as the doctor said after torturing me through finger pricks and strep tests. In the mean time, I've slept all day, and watched made and true life, and how could i forger, the trl finale. Over my long weekend, i wasted money at forever21 and bought a cute gray sweater dress at nordstrom. However, im still in a desperate search for the perfect pair of flat boots, everyone is promoting slouchy, but i want rocker-motorcycle boots without them looking like dr.martens(however i do want a sweet pair of burgundy ones) and i also bought the clique movie and 2 bags of cough drops, gotta love those winter viruses! hopefully I'm feeling up to looking cute tomorrow, cause i can not live with myself if i wear sweats for one more day. However, Who: Taylor Momson
What: crimson red marchesa gown, perfectly elegent for the opening night at the metropolitan opera in NYC
Who: anne hathaway
What: gorgeous ruffled alelier versace, very luxe italian

x's and o's

2 comments:

Ella Gregory said...

I still love Anne in that dress. She looks stunning!

Carla said...

Anne Hathaway is a knock out in that dress. I would love to have a dress like that. Carla