Thursday, December 11, 2008

ruffles,grey skys, and versace

(Click to enlarge)
However the quality level, and over aesthetic of the two photos are on polar opposite levels. They are in some ways similar, ruffles and bows plus strong colors were used in both. Versace and Yves Saint Laurent are always impressive collections season after season and never fail to impress. Yves' uses of very simple designs in luxe fabrics really drew me into his show. Whereas Versace's very Italian, very risque designs never fail to grab the audiences attention. The four pieces above were probably my favorite overall, i love the use of yellow in fashion lately since its so opposite to the normal black, white, and grey wardrobes of "fashionistas". And the ruffles and bows compilation is a few items I would love to purchase from twelve by twelve, if only there was a store near me.

Thanks to horrid 10 degree weather I've been forced to wear flat boots, long john pants, and gloves everyday. And the wind is doing nothing for my lifeless hair. I just want winter to be over.

Ps. only 13 days until Christmas ( I need to start working on some present shopping, since i defiantly haven't started yet....)

x's and o's

No comments: