Friday, December 12, 2008

I don't do fashion, I am fashion.


(Click to enlarge)
props to Karl Lagerfeld, the whole show gave the average feel of a Chanel show to me. Yet it still amazes me season after season how impressed i can me. I feel like this springs outfits were more glamorous there some prior, which i personally love. There was a lot of sparkle and glitter in the end, which i usually avoid in clothing since it reminds me of my horrid limited too days, but Lagerfeld managed to make it work. The big black hair accessories were stunning and intricate as well. I liked the minimal use of color too, even though i love a splash here and there i thought it made the line seem very Paris, very Chanel. I want to incorporate some of the more basic looks into my spring wardrobe( i tell myself i will, even though chances are i will not have the time or money to dress like this) but its all very chic, which is usually the opposite of springrtw, way to stick to what your good at Chanel, and not try to channel some hippie, or be an Anna Sui wannabe.

x's and o's

No comments: