Sunday, December 14, 2008

so what if it isn't even winter yet...i have spring fever

while on net-a-porter i tried to pick out the first things that made me think of spring..and being the realist person i am i went for minty green, oval patterned shades, and of course a nice pair of jimmy choos. The site showed so much color it almost made me want to not wear a black dress, black tights, and black boots to school tomorrow!

aside from more collages, i watched my favorite movie (which i believe is still paused in my bedroom) The Devil Wears Prada, i was so amazed by how classic all the clothes are, like a few years from now people will still think they dress nice, unlike those 80's movies (pretty in pink, breakfast club etc.) where you weren't sure what they were thinking about.

oh and i'm sort of freaking about my lack of Christmas presents purchased...1 i think i need to stop blogging and start shopping. But malls scare me around Christmas time, however i am thinking i need to go to express to find a sequin skirt. And i need a store to have purple, black, and silver cause it's hot. I j'adore the Marni clutches and stand-out necklaces. And miu miu's sheath dresses make me so happy, plus they are actually wearable. The black tights with the dresses make them seem Christmas party appropriate. In other words you don't have to wear red to be festive, crazy suprise, i know.
x's and o's
plus happy (almost) holidays

No comments: